Friday, March 16, 2007

91 year old man glued to roof

Is it wrong that I laughed when I read this?

I read the story on Reuters.com and found it hysterical. And no it would not have been funny had he been hurt.

Apparently this 91 year old man in Germany was fixing his roof and got stuck after he slipped in what he was using to re-coat his roof. The fire department had to be called to come and help him. The spokesman for the police described him looking like "a bettle on its back, with his arms and legs sprawled out and completely glued to the roof."

They freed the man and he was unharmed. Now before you go and tell me I'm wrong for laughing, imagine someone you know being stuck in a big pile of goo with their arms and legs sprawled out and being described as a beetle.

I feel bad for him if he had to go to the bathroom.

No comments: