Sunday, February 18, 2007

The beginning

I'm in my 20's and from Jersey. This state feeds and thrives off drama. Being 20 minutes away from NYC (where my heart is) doesn't much help either. I'm severely honest, hold true to my opinions and am way too understanding for my own good. I'm a Leo, and yes I act like it. My friends are amazing. They just get me. If I love you, you don't get part of me, you get all of me. Pet peeves: people who lie, cheat, are judgmental or who are severely lacking common sense. Being rude is not sexy. People think I look like a snob the first time they meet me. I have walls set up to keep people out. Few have managed to get through, and I'm okay with that. I don't expect anything less then chivalry, and I'll call you out on it if it's lacking. Music keeps me sane. People take life way too seriously. Get over it, or you'll die of a heart attack before you reach your 40's.

Why i signed up for this blog? I like talking about so many topics, and frankly, its the easiest place to do it.

More later...

No comments: