Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Britney Bald?! No! Stop the presses

Just a thought....going out on a limb here. But if people focused as much attention on Global Warming, the crisis in Darfur, etc, maybe things would get accomplished (insert lightbulb here). Breakdown! Drama! Is she in crisis!? To be honest, if my life was watched by millions of people, I saw myself in almost every magazine/newspaper on the newsstand and people were hiding in the bushes and trying to kill each other to get to me, I'd probably have a breakdown too.

I've heard more about her in the past two or three days with her shaving her head then I have about much more important topics ever being mentioned in a months time. I'm not dismissing that she needs help, but is all this discussion / press coverage about it really seriously necessary.

Let's be honest people. Granted, she might do some things that are odd, however I guarantee that most of these people that are judging her and her actions, have done the same things that she's doing. Only difference...hers are thrown into the public eye and everyone can see it.

I've never really been a fan of the girl (although I admit, I've sang "I'm not that innocent" into the hairbrush once or twice in my life) but seriously, I think there are far more important things to go on and on and on about.

Let her do what she wants, she's a big girl. Her shaving her head isn't hurting anyone. (Btw, as I'm writing this, a well known tv show just mentioned it....again). If it is a cry for help, let her management, family and friends worry about her. Apparently she's back in rehab, and good for her for getting help. I wish her the best.

No comments: